For many entrepreneurs, the UK is the 2nd home. The UK is the dream place for many entrepreneurs to run their businesses. Some of the reasons behind the popularity of the UK include a good lifestyle and great educational intuitions.
The government in the UK has made favorable conditions for entrepreneurs. The UK is a country that encourages people from different parts of the world to set up their dream businesses in their country.
But to start a business, you must apply for a UK entrepreneur visa. If you need advice on the UK Entrepreneur Visa, contact the team of Imperium Chambers.
This organization has a special team who are experts in dealing with cases related to civil fraud, employment, personal injury, financial services, insolvency, and many more. Their lawyers are specialists in immigration and civil liberties.
If you need any assistance on the entrepreneur visa UK, contact them happily.
The following criteria must be met if you need an entrepreneur visa UK.
- You need to be 16 and above to be eligible for this visa.
- You must not be from Switzerland and EEA.
- You need to invest a minimum of 50,000 pounds.
- You must have funds to live in the UK.
- You must meet the English language requirements.
The entrepreneur visa rules in the UK can change from time to time. This is one of the reasons why it is difficult to find the appropriate information on most websites.
The maximum period of stay permitted under this visa is three years and 4 months. If you already possess this visa, you might choose to extend your stay by an additional two years.
You will be eligible for a three-year extension if you are transferring from another visa to the entrepreneur tier-1 Visa.
You can apply for the settlement after staying in the UK for a minimum of 5 years. After applying for this visa, you will get to know about the status within 2 to 3 weeks.
What documents you must submit for an entrepreneur visa UK?
- Your passport or any other travel identification.
- The proof related to the available funds in which you are planning to invest.
- Business plan.
- A proof which can prove that you can support yourself during your stay in the United Kingdom.
- Proof that shows that you meet the English language requirements.
- A certificate that shows that your profile is clean.
By having the tier-1 entrepreneur visa, you can do the following.
- Take your family with you.
- Set up any number of businesses as per your wish.
With this visa, it will not be possible for you to do the following things.
- Using public funds.
- Working outside of the business.
Most people make a lot of mistakes during the process of applying for this visa. Hence, it is important to take the advice of an immigration lawyer to know everything in detail, before proceeding to apply for the visa online.
Immigration lawyers do not charge more, as many of you think. By following their advice, you will be able to successfully get the entrepreneur visa UK.